Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm a Maverick

It's official. The letter came in the mail today. I've been officially accepted for admission to the 2009 fall semester at University of Texas at Arlington (UTA).


I'm a Maverick!
So what will my first courses be at UTA? Good question. Right now, I'm planning on Calculus, Physics 1 (with lab) and a third class, yet to be determined. It's gotta be easy, though, because I'll be working full time.
One of us has graduated, another is in the midst of college and I am just starting... it's like the circle of life among bloggers.

Cheers!

-Sailor Matt

8 comments:

logankstewart said...

It's the CIRCLE OF LIFE......

Congrats, Matt. Best of luck to you and your studies.

marky said...

Wooo-Hooo! You're a Maverick! Does this mean you'll be winning lots of poker games in the future?

Anyway, it's all good news, and I didn't know your middle name is David! That's ma brother’s name.

WV: minecop. For even mine fields need to be policed.

Sailor Matt said...

@logankstewart: Thanks!

@marky: I love that movie! And your word verification sounds suspiciously, phonetically close to Mein Kampf...

marky said...

Damnation! I thought I was the only one who knew about the Nazi agenda behind word verifications!

Captain Joe said...

Awesome stuff, dude. Personally, I can't wait for school to finish down here. I'm just heading into exams over the next few weeks, then come two sweet months of nothing but beer and... well, work.

Eh.

Congrats, Matt.

Sedulo said...

Wasn't Maverick Tom Cruise's call sign or something in "Top Gun"?

Great, now I have "Highway To The Dangerzone" playing in my head.

Congratulations and best of luck.

My wv is "teded" which, if it is a Nazi agenda, must be encoded.

Sailor Matt said...

@marky: I'm on to ya, mate.

@Cap'n Joe: Hey, two months off after weeks and weeks of studying and cramming and pulling out your teeth sounds pretty nice. Enjoy the time off!

@Sedulo: Ahh, top gun... the ultimate naval aviation movie. It's a requirement that you have every line memorized before you graduate from Navy pilot training.

Brandon Barr said...

Cool Matt!